Saturday, January 29, 2011

3 day catch up.

Thursday
Zm
Swim Lactate Threshold test number 2. More pretty graphs. I had my head much more together this time. Managed to maintain the 5sec increase in pace each 150m. The final all out set was controlled all out. Started with the thought of aim for 37s for first 50mkeep the pace up 2nd 50 and all guns blazing last 50m. Pretty happy with the time of 1m48.
Night time went to the Turbo session. I was really struggling to get my heart rate up at this. Until we did the out of the seat stuff the best I could manage was abround the 125bpm. Wimped out of the run afterwards, partly cos I would have had to run in my fleece. Must pack a second t shirt on Thursdays.
Friday
Rest day. Went to see Black Swan at myvue. Enjoyed the film, just weird enough.
Saturday
Swim session was very busy. Took a tow off Christian all morning. Session was all short stuff so probably quite a low total distance, I'd guess about 2km.
Picked up a parcel from the PO. Turns out it was a duplicate delivery of power gel starter kit, result.
Arrived at the run session as everyone was heading off. By the time I got out I could see the back of a runner disappearing up the hill and the back of another heading round the loch. Opted to chase the hill back. Turned out this was the easy group so I did my own thing until hooking up with everyone at the hole in the wall. Ressy run with new path and mine wood. Nice run.

No comments:

Post a Comment